Friday, April 27, 2012

Free Romantic SMS Text Messages

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

It’s time to sms text messages. Not just any message but love messages to text to your lover.

These love text messages are very romantic sms text messages. And best of all they are free romantic text messages because we all need something new to say to win our lovers hearts and make them smile.

These romantic mobile text messages are cute messages with fresh, new sweet things to test message to your lover.

Mobile text messaging makes your love life last all day long and lets your lover know you are thinking of them always. Hope you enjoy these but most of all I hope it makes your love grow !

romantic text messages

The two reasons I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.

I hate when you smile at me because you make me crazy about you. I hate when you talk to me because you make me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because you make me love you more.

They say dreams do not come true, but this changed the moment I laid eyes on you.

i asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!

Constantly think of u wen we r apart. i luv u i always will.

It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & remenisce.
so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I’d pick the moment I met you.

You’ll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick “Hello” from that person can bring the broken pieces back.

There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever

There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete.

Listen .. do you hear that? It’s my heart beating .. even across the miles you can hear it. Constantly beating for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment