Friday, April 27, 2012

Mar 2, Ideas for Using Romantic Quotes from Movies

"Romantic films are jam-packed with excellent romantic Hollywood quotes. Get some today!"

jack vettriano prints Check out our romantic movie quote database and discover literally pages and pages of free movie quotes! It's easy to search movie quotes alphabetically by title or simply browse our list of movie quotes and unearth some romantic gems. Find those great movie quotes NOW! A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J K  L  M  N  O  P Q  R  S  T  U  V  W X  Y Z  Romantic movie quotes are those choice morsels of conversation or soliloquy that linger in your mind sometimes for days after you have watched a movie. They are the romantic moments that make a romantic movie truly memorable and well, romantic!

Explore Romantic Movie Quotes from some of your favorite romance movies. I think that Romantic Love Quotes seem extra romantic when heard from the silver screen, don't you?

I collect romantic movie quotes because I love them. I like to use them to add a new dimension to my romantic correspondence and love letters. (for example- from the movie Labyrinth: Jareth (played by David Bowie) "How you turn my world, you precious thing.")


Sometimes I take a concept that I have found in a romantic movie quote and tweak it to fit my purpose. Maybe it is a certain phrase I like, or a way of describing something.


I can insert a small portion of a romantic movie quote and spice up my own writing in that way.


Sometimes, what I like about a romantic movie quote is the style or "turn of phrase" and I use or embellish on that. (for example- from The English Patient: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.") )


Other times I quote the romantic quote directly, especially if it is a movie D. and I have both seen and enjoyed. (You know, the ones he stays awake for!) It's a fun way to draw us back to a favorite romantic moment and revisit the romance it inspires.


Still other times I make a game out of it. Traveling in the car is a good time to play a romantic movie quote guessing game. In what movie did we hear the classic line "A life without love is no life at all"? (Ever After: A Cinderella Story )


Sometimes it's fun to use romantic movie quotes sprinkled randomly in your conversation. (for example- in Jerry Maguire when Dorothy (Renee Zellweger) says to Jerry (Tom Cruise): "Shut up, just shut up. You had me at "hello".)


Another way to use romantic movie quotes is in your email signatures. Find one that expresses your sentiments in general ie(from Casanova: Francesca Bruni (Sienna Miller) "Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me I would love him alone and forever." or from Sweet November, Nelson (played by Keanu Reeves): "This is it, life will never be better, or sweeter than this.") or something specific for a particular idea you might have in mind... (!) (from Vanity Fair, Becky Sharp (Reese Witherspoon) "Are you trying to steer me towards an indiscretion?")


Most of all, have fun with this!

The Last Great Romantic - Jack Vettriano - Romantic Art Prints Looking for the best romantic movies? Need a sensual video to watch in front of the fire? Trying to find a list of the best romantic comedies? From the Twilight movie to Slumdog Millionaire to Under the Tuscan Sun, browse our movie reviews, watch previews and get romantic!
FIND OUT MORE!

Return from Romantic Movie Quotes to Romantic Ideas Online Home Page

No comments:

Post a Comment