Friday, April 27, 2012

Mobile Text Messages To Send Your Love

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Love to sms?

Below are some sweet things to say when you send text messages to your love. Flirty romantic sms messages to text and make your love smile.

Can’t get enough of those romantic sms messages? Here are a few romantic message sms for you to choose from.

Everyone is using mobile text messages to flirt and send love. These are free romantic text messages to make your sweetheart smile.

free romantic text messages

If i died or went sumwhere far i’d write ur name on every star so everyone could look up n see u mean the world 2 me.

U make my life a dream. Wen i close my eyes i c u!

You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true.

If a kiss was a raindrop i’d send u showers. if a hug was a second i’d send u hours. if a smile was water i’d send u a sea. if love was a person i’d send u me!

Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded text mate, in sickness or in health, through metering or not, till low bat do us part?

If you’re feeling lonely and you think there is nobody there to love, support, listen or show they care, just save this message and every time you realize it, it will remind you that a part of me is always there with you.

I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you’re my angel!

No matter how hard I try, I just can’t take my mind off you. Thoughts of you are energy for my soul.

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won’t start or end without me thinking of you..See! I just did.

I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won’t find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I’m missing you right now.

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips 2 kiss the sadness away


No comments:

Post a Comment